All applicants who are citizens of and resident in Sudan must apply for admission to a UWC through the UWC Sudanese National Committee, which selects applicants to represent Sudan at the UWC.
Generally, there are two main requirements to be met when applying to the Sudanese National Committee. An applicant must:
- Be born between 1 August 2005 and 1 August 2008
- Hold Sudanese citizenship
- Have resided in Sudan for at least the past 3 years. Sudanese students living
outside Sudan can apply for scholarships. However, we'll prioritize offering full
scholarships to those who lived in Sudan for at least 3 years before April 15,
2023, with sufficient proof of residency *
- Be ready to study at any of the UWC schools or colleges around the world
*Sufficient proof of residency could include, but is not limited to, school transcripts and records, copy of all
stamped pages of your passport, residential rental/contracts/lease agreements, parent employment
records, and bank statements.
Applicants with disabilities who are self-sufficient in their everyday needs are encouraged to apply.
If you are residing in Sudan but do not possess Sudanese nationality, applications to UWC should be done through the National Committee of your home country.
All national committees use the same five core UWC selection criteria:
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation
- Active commitment
- Social competence
- Integrity, resilience and personal responsibility
- Motivation to apply to UWC