All applicants who are citizens of and resident in Sudan must apply for admission to a UWC through the UWC Sudanese National Committee, which selects applicants to represent Sudan at the UWC.
Generally, there are two main requirements to be met when applying to the Sudanese National Committee. An applicant must:
- Be born between February 2002 and December 2004
- Hold Sudanese nationality and have lived in Sudan for the past three years.
Applicants with disabilities who are self-sufficient in their everyday needs are encouraged to apply.
If you are residing in Sudan but do not possess Sudanese nationality, applications to UWC should be done through the National Committee of your home country.
All national committees use the same five core UWC selection criteria:
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation
- Active commitment
- Social competence
- Integrity, resilience and personal responsibility
- Motivation to apply to UWC